DONATE TO BETHANY RIVERVIEW
Be Part of Calgary's Newest Campus of Care for Seniors
Bethany Riverview provides an unprecedented opportunity to enrich lives and expand learning. We invite you to join us in creating a campus of care that offers freedom, security, care and compassion – but most importantly, a place in which to live with dementia in dignity. Even though Bethany Riverview is now open, there are still many ways you can give to this project and get involved.
How You Can Make a Difference
With your support, we are creating special spaces and adding features that bring people together for the very best in care. Because you care, we can provide:
- Outdoor Spaces – walkable paths, patios and community spaces for residents and neighbours to enjoy
- Indoor Courtyards and Greenhouses – safe settings to enjoy wandering gardens and places for our residents to grow and tend to plants
- Assembly Places – multi-purpose spaces for music therapy, events, community performances, intergenerational programming and spiritual services
- Friends and Family Features – a private family dining room for special celebrations and customized mailboxes for messages to be shared from friends, family and caregivers
- Multi-sensory Care Rooms – designed for the special needs of complex dementia residents
- Specialized Care – soothing spa rooms and multi-sensory care rooms designed for the special needs of complex dementia residents
- The Rotary Atrium, A Rotary-Bethany Partnership
VOLUNTEER AT BETHANY RIVERVIEW
Your Commitment is Valuable
Because you care, we can provide new facilities like Bethany Riverview to southern Albertans. Be part of Calgary’s newest campus of care and help create a new model for dementia and seniors’ care in your community.
We recognize and appreciate that the dedication, commitment, caring and enthusiasm of our volunteers contributes significantly to achieving our mission of Creating Caring Communities. In fact, we were founded by volunteers in 1945 and our tradition of volunteering remains in the heart of our community today. The gifts of time and talent that volunteers bring are valued and cherished by the residents, clients, their families, and all our employees.
As a volunteer you will receive:
- Opportunities to make a difference
- Flexible hours
- Career exploration
- Ongoing coaching and support
- Leadership development opportunities
- Free parking